Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Focal Point

Today I learned that I can set my camera to focus in the center instead of having many points and it has to decide where to focus.  Very helpful!

Unfortunately, I was not paying attention to the world around me, just the world through my camera.  Looking down, I suddenly realized what I was seeing.  Do you feel itchy, or is it just me?


Last April I ended up in the hospital for a week because of this silly little plant.  Not to worry.  I came home and put everything that was on me in the wash, including my shoes.  Then promptly took a shower with Technu.  I don't mess around!

Before I figured out how to set the focus point, this little picture happened.  It was not what I planned to focus on (the fence post), but I think it is a happy little accident.


No comments:

Post a Comment